Health & Safety Policy
Ktech is committed to the administration of a comprehensive safety program that promotes the health and safety of each of the company’s employees.
Safety is a partnership wherein the Company and the Employee share the responsibilities and accountabilities. The success of Ktechs safety program relies not only on management commitment to provide a safe work environment, but on the individual commitment of each employee to uphold safe working practices. Serious safety attitude is the key contribution which employees must adhere to in order to reduce the risks of injury and promote a safety conscious environment. Ktechs management will undertake necessary actions, as far as reasonably practicable to ensure that OH&S and Industry Standards are met or exceeded.
Ktech will always continue to do its best in creating and providing the necessary programs, information and environment that will promote an injury free workplace. Ktechs management will consult with employees and interested parties on health and safety issues affecting their well-being, giving them necessary information, instruction and supervision.
Together we can achieve a safe and healthy work environment that protects the well-being of Ktechs employees, customers, visitors and other parties involved. Whilst implementing this policy we seek to achieve high standards. We do not pursue this aim simply to comply with current legislation, which we regard as a minimum requirement, but in order to demonstrate continual improvements for the health, safety and welfare of all our staff.
Ktechs’ Occupational Health and Safety policy calls for continuous improvement in its Occupational Health and Safety management activities; and all company’s operations will be carried out according to the principles stated below.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make the best use of the resources available in all matters related to the Occupational Health and Safety;
- Communicate company’s OH&S objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the Organization and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for all our employees, associates, subcontractors and other people who come into contact with our work processes;
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest safety standards;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have impacts on the company’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
- Provide necessary information and training to our personnel for better awareness and understanding of OH&S matters in their respective positions;
- Comply with Customer Requirements for H&S.