Latest Job Postings:
Located in South Surrey, we are a well-established company specializing in high precision CNC machining for a diverse range of industries.
We are currently accepting applications for a CNC Programmer to join our team.
- Normal Shift Hours: 6:30-3:00 am Monday-Friday.
- Alternate Hours: 2:45-1:15 am Monday to Thursday.
- Must be flexible to alternate shift schedules when required
Skills to Include:
- Minimum five years programming multi-tasking mill turn machines
- Excellent knowledge of Mastercam or Gibbs programming software
- Working knowledge of Fanuc controls
- Great work ethic and positive team attitude
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to inspect critical dimensions for parts using the appropriate measuring instruments
General Responsibilities Include:
- Making programs for 9-axis mill/turn machines
- Making programmes for vertical and horizontal CNC mills
- Designing and building fixtures that are foolproof and repeatable
- Providing setup sheets, tool lists and appropriate work instructions for CNC machinists
Benefits: Health Benefits and RSP matching available after probationary period of three months.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below:Close