Latest Job Postings:
We are currently accepting applications for an experienced CNC Machinist.
- Day Shift Hours: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Afternoon Shift Hours: 2:45 pm – 1:15 am Monday-Thursday
- 5+ years of machining experience
- 4 axis horizontal experience required
- Working knowledge of MasterCam or Gibbs
- Familiar with Fanuc controls
- Great work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of inspection tools and techniques, CMM knowledge would be an asset
- Growth orientated with a desire to learn and apply new techniques and work with new technology.
General Responsibilities Include :
- Setup and operation of vertical machining centers and 4 axis horizontal machining centers
- Running first articles, performing measurements and making offset adjustments
- Maintaining a clean, positive, safe work environment
Wage: 35$ – 45$ / hour based on experience
Excellent benefits program available.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below: