CNC Machinists Required : Machinist Jobs In South Surrey BC
Ktech is hiring!
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our team.
Position: CNC Machinist
Shift Hours: Monday – Friday 6:30 – 3:00
Candidates should be proficient at programming, setting up and operating CNC machining centers.
Keys points for candidates:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience setting up and operating CNC machining centers
- Candidate must have a positive attitude and the desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls will be an asset
- 3 month probationary period
- Rate to be negotiated on experience and results
- Trade experience manufacturing highly technical products with tight tolerances and a programming background would be definite assets.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your career objectives to email@example.com or complete the form on our careers page.
The position is open immediately. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.